The INK Recruitment Technology Team are recognised as true industry experts. Vibrant businesses, from start-ups to FTSE listed companies, with Technology a core foundation, turn to the INK specialists.
The knowledge and specialism of INK recruiters allows us to understand our clients business goals and candidates values. INK manage your recruitment process.
INK Technology Team regularly host networking events to debate pressing market issues. We focus on adding value to our clients and candidates throughout the recruitment process. Ink specialise in saving time and money for the recruitment of “hard to find skills”, whilst offering peace of mind the client and candidate have access to our deep networks.
INK advantages for you –
- INK Recruitment manage every opportunity intelligently
- We use a combination of search, retained and contingent recruitment strategies
- INK Technology Team access the market of both passive and active candidates
- INK Recruitment Technology Team allow clients to focus on developing their business and appointing brilliant talent
Ink Recruitment has a proven successful background in securing hard to find technology skills within the Investment banking, Asset Management and Commodities Trading markets. Specialising in both contract and permanent recruitment, Ink have many large scale organisations that use us as their go-to partner for Technology recruitment activity.
- CIO / CTO
- Programme Directors
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
- Development Managers
- Infrastructure / Support Staff
- Essential in identifying growth in technology business areas
- Definition of technology policy and strategy
- Technology investment analysis and ownership
- Experience in performing as a Senior business interface with CEO / Board and departmental heads
- Experience and ability for large-scale operational and people management,
- Delivery of value through efficient use of IT.
CIO’s, VP of Technology, CTO’s, Programme Directors and Managers
Analysis & Delivery
- The primary daily bridge between business and IT teams
- Essential Business and Systems analysis defining business need
- Coherent problem solving, definition of project timescales and resource requirements
- Selection of methodological approach, project structure and localised budget management
Project Management, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis
- Focus on Architectural Governance. technical, enterprise or solutions architecture
- Software development / Data management best practice
- Software design and prototyping
- Infrastructure allocation and planning
- Enterprise level integration with amalgamation of systems and applications
- Technology utilisation and assessment of impact on future opportunities
Technical Architecture, Enterprise Architecture, Solutions Architecture
- Design and development of robust optimal code
- Fundamental for short or long term business requirements
- Designed for Business and Technology Strategy
- Essential for associated technology frameworks
- Interrelation between Business process and Technology strategy
Senior Developers, Software Developers, Analyst Programmers
- Pre-production testing of recently created software
- Trialling and testing of software system and infrastructure ability
- Use of both manual and automated technologies to ensure business benefit
- Highlighting performance failure measured against initial requirements
- Revisit development to improve functionality
Functional Test Analyst, Non-Functional Test Analyst, UAT Test Analyst.
- Delivery of Systems and infrastructure from concept to completion
- Development testing to pre-production readiness
- Implement to live business environment
- Minimal downtime and maximum efficiency
- eradicating superfluous systems and processes
CIO, CTO, Programme Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Architects, Developers, Test Analysts.
T: +44 (0)203 817 9052
M: +44 (0)7977 273 387